ALL SAINTS CHURCH was originally a wooden church built on the present site around 800AD, replaced by a stone church around 1066. This is recorded in the Domesday book of 1087. Hacheston was spelt HACESTUNA, and the 12th century Norman style can be seen in the door and archway which was the church entrance, but is now the entrance to the Vestry. There are numerous historic features worthy of further investigation. For Example, there is WW1 War Memorial and various tableaux for the Arcedeckne family.
This Parish is part of a wider Benefice which includes: Brandeston; Campsea Ashe; Easton; Hacheston; Kettleburgh; Marlesford and Parham.
Priest in Charge: Ann Kember email@example.com
Secretary and Treasurer: Michael Dawe
Organist: Graeme E Hall B.Mus B.Ed
Bell Tower Captain: Jos Slade (Parham)
Parochial Church Council: